- Tech leadNovember 2017–present
- Became the tech lead of the Integrations Platform Frontend team, then led both teams when the team split into the Strategic Integrations Frontend team and Developer Experience Frontend team. Mentored and worked alongside engineers who were anywhere from intern to senior level. Continued to take an active development role while also building a high-performing team and collaborating with engineering leadership, product management, and product design to lead the team direction.
- Senior software engineer (July 2017–November 2017) and software engineer (May 2016–July 2017)
- Software engineering co-opMay–September 2015
- Software engineering co-opJuly–December 2014
- Worked as a frontend developer on the Reporting Team to maintain and develop HubSpot’s analytics tools. Implemented new features and enhanced existing components, debugged and patched issues, and performed a major refactor and merge of two of the Reporting applications. Worked closely with a tech lead and other members of the Reporting Team. Developed primarily in CoffeeScript, with Sass, jade, and Handlebars.
Lazer LabSeptember–December 2013
- Research assistant
- Helped to create guides and best practices for researchers to share data on the English Wikipedia and Wikidata. Created Python scripts to assist the Lazer Lab researchers in working with Wikipedia, such as by converting CSV data to wikimarkup tables, and scraping titles of articles about governors from lists of names.
Google Summer of CodeMay–September 2013
- Summer of Code student
- Applied and was selected as a participant in Google Summer of Code, a program that pairs student developers with free and open source software projects for a three-month period. Developed an original project idea and proposal to allow users of Wikisource (a project supported by the Wikimedia Foundation) and similar MediaWiki wikis to more easily collect and store book content and metadata. Planned and designed the extension using wireframes, mockups, and prototypes; meticulously scheduled and documented the project time frame, as well as recorded bugs, features, and bug/development priority; and worked closely with a mentor to plan, design, and implement the proposal.
NxStage MedicalJanuary–June 2013
- Software engineering co-op