- "Web3 technology and financial solutions". MIT, May 8, 2023.
- Web3 overview and discussion. Columbia University, April 20, 2023.
- Seminar series: "Blockchain Solutions to Socio-Political Problems". Harvard University, March–April 2023.
- Web3 overview and discussion. CUNY Queens, April 3, 2023.
- "Blockchains and digital ethics". Northeastern University, March 28, 2023.
- Blockchain history and technical overview. Harvard University, March 27, 2023.
- "Interrogating the Claims of Crypto: Decentralized, Immutable, Anonymous, Transparent". February 8, 2023.
- "Crypto: Innovation and Disruption". Stanford University, January 24, 2023.
- Blockchain and crypto Q&A. Harvard University, November 15, 2022.
- "Blockchain solutionism". University of Texas at Austin, September 21, 2022.
- "Abuse on the blockchain". Stanford University, March 7, 2022.
- "Popping the Web3 Bubble". South by Southwest, March 14, 2023.
- "Is web3 bullshit?" Web Summit, November 4, 2022.
- "The future of crypto: What's next for this craze?" (panel). Web Summit, November 4, 2023.
- "Crypotopia: Land of the promised vs. virtual" (panel). Crypto Policy Symposium, September 6, 2022.
Government and policy
- "Web3 – Current trends and political implications". Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, January 19, 2023.
- Testimony at "Web 3.0 and the Metaverse". German Bundestag, December 14, 2023. 2022.
- "A Skeptical View of Current Cryptocurrency and Web3 Activities". New Hampshire Commission on Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets, August 3, 2022.
MIT. 15.483 Consumer Finance & FinTech. (Jonathan Parker).
Columbia University. B8462: An Introduction to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies. (Omid Malekan).
Harvard University. Mini-seminar series for HLS Beyond program.
Queens College, City University of New York. MEDST 381: Advanced Studies in Media: Digital Economics: Crypto, NFTs and the Blockchain. (Douglas Rushkoff).
Northeastern University. PHIL 1145: Technology and Human Values. (Vance Ricks and Meica Magnani).
Harvard University. HLS: Governing Digital Technology. (Jonathan Zittrain).
South by Southwest 2023
For a group of policy and regulatory officials.
Stanford University. GSBGEN 538: Power in Finance. (Heiner Schulz and Anat Admati).
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Expert Roundtable on Digital Policy.
Testimony at "Web 3.0 and the Metaverse"
Harvard University. IGA-237M: Future Issues in Cyber-Security Policy. (Bruce Schneier).
Web Summit 2022
Web Summit 2022.
University of Texas at Austin. DES: Anti-Solutionism. (Sam Lavigne).
Crypto Policy Symposium.
New Hampshire Commission on Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets.
Stanford University. POLISCI 243C: The Politics of Internet Abuse and CS 152: Trust and Safety Engineering. (Shelby Grossman and Alex Stamos).